Ghosts are everywhere. Despite this, if a spirit is bothering you, there are solutions to get rid of the
Things you shouldn’t do:
1. Do not yell at, provoke, or threaten the ghost when asking it to leave. Doing so may upset the spirit.
2. Avoid showing any signs of fear or weakness when asking the ghost to leave. Spirits can easily sense fear and thrive off of its negative energy.
3. In order to stop communications with spirits, limit the usage of tarot cards, ouija boards, seances, and so on. These powerful devices, while fun, can invite ghosts and demons into your room. Always use caution.
4. Lastly, do not draw more attention to the spirit. Address it as little as possible and do your best to leave it alone.
No, that’s not a dumb question.
Some people don’t mind spirits being around. In fact, I am one of those someone’s. However, I’ve never had a bad experience with a ghost. If you don’t mind them, you can learn to “tune them out”; much like you might tune out the noise of a train that passes close to your home. Some commercial businesses, such as restaurants and hotels, actually appreciate them, because they can help their business.
However, if you really want the ghost to go away, you can try a couple of things. Also, make sure that you read those things that you should NOT do.
- The easiest way to get rid of a ghost is to simply ask it to leave. Use a firm voice and tell the ghost exactly what you want and why. You might say something like this: “This is my house and it bothers me when you are around all the time. Would you please leave?” Remember, the physical world is your domain and ghosts rarely have any power in the physical world.
- Ghosts don’t always know that they are dead. You may have to explain to them that they are dead, that they no longer belong in the physical world and will be better off if they move toward the light.
- Sometimes you may have to ask what the spirit wants. This is often the case with someone who has recently passed over who may be attempting to communicate to you about something. Afterwards, they are happy to leave.
- Use your imagination to “see” loved ones, angels, or guides coming to
take them to the light.
- When telling the ghost to “go away”, do not yell or sound angry.
- Do not give the spirit recognition by talking about it in your home, or maybe avoid talking about it all together. This provides the spirit with energy, making it more powerful.
- Try not to show fear. It is your home and the spirit can generally do you no harm. Fear can also provide the spirit with energy.
- DO NOT use Ouija boards, Tarot cards, séances, or witchcraft when dealing with anything that is supernatural. These items may actually increase spiritual activity and/or “open doors” that invite demonic and other unwanted spirits.