1. The Injury Report is used for gambling so that you can think your gaming the system as you sit at your desk at your miserable 9-5 job.
2. Up until 2014 beating a woman was less of a penalty than smoking marijuana. That is until Ray Rice knocked his girlfriend into next week, and people saw the graphic TMZ Video.
3. Up until 2015 the NFL was classified as a 501 ( c ) 6 nonprofit organization allowing them to not have to pay tax as an organization.
4. The highest stadium capacity in the whole league is only 85,000 people with AT&T Stadium in Dallas. It is the home of the Cowboys.
5. In an average game the ball is only in play for 11 minutes.
That is less than one quarter of NBA basketball that players are actually in motion with ball moving.
6. Takes approximately 600 cows to manufacture all of the footballs used throughout the NFL during the season.
7. From 1927 until just after WWII the NFL did not sign or allow black players.